Cash Only Accepted for Applications
- Applications must be filled out completely and signed by all parties applying.
- the fee per applicant is $40.00 and is due prior to processing the rental application.
- Approved, rental applications will hold the rental unit for 24 hours, for the applicant(s) to sign the lease agreement, after 24 hours we will continue to market the property for rent.
- All properties managed by Sunshine Property Management are non-smoking properties.
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old to enter into a lease agreement.
- Pet deposits (for approved locations only) are required at the time of lease signing.
- Two years of verifiable residence history from a third-party landlord.
- Homeownership shall be verified by submittal of tax assessor’s records,• one (I) or more three, day notice (pay rent or vacate) from the past landlord will result in denial. • Two (2) or more NSF checks in the past two years will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting any unpaid past due rent or damage balances duo past landlord or management will result in application denial.
- Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction will result in d9nial if less than three years old.
- Any rental history upon which the previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to the applicant will result in denial.
- Rental History reflecting property damages, not paid for, will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting past disturbance of the peace or other complaints may result in denial
- Rental history reflecting pet violations will result in denial.
- Monthly income must equal approximately three (3) times monthly rent.
- Tax return: bank Statements, paychecks, or employer confirmation are acceptable income verifiers.
- Non-married roommates are jointly liable for all rents due on the rental unit.
- The tenant cannot have any judgments or collections due to an eviction or non-payment of rent filed within the last 3 years.
Automatic Application Denials:
- Registered sexual predators or offenders.
- Any felony offense within the last 3 years.
- Collection, efforts filed by past landlord or property management companies.
- Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction.
- Incomplete or unverifiable information on the rental application.
- Discrepancies between rental application and verified information.
- Any rental history upon which the previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to the applicant(s) will result in denial.